Saturday, July 7, 2012

What in the world edition

I mean when I look around my surroundings sometimes I am just puzzled and can only respond WHAT IN THE WORLD to somethings.  This week I decided to pose 20two questions that had me saying what in the world or sometimes why in the world...So, without further adieu - Here are this week's 20twoquestions...


1. Am the only one who just by looking at Big Ang you say what in the world?
Maybe she's out of this world.
2.  Does anybody else hate the term "retched" now?




3.  Why after decades of living in the country why am I now completely disgusted by bugs?


4.  Why is this story based from where I grew up?


5. Why are men so clueless when they have done something wrong?






6.  Has anyone seen my motivation flying around anywhere?


7.  Why is being in my snuggie the best feeling ever?


8.  Why is it major news when someone comes out as being gay?


9.  Why does the Cafe at the Georgia Aquarium not sell any seafood?




10.  Could R. Kelly get any whacker?


11.  Why does my stomach choose the most inopportune time to start acting like it is dancing to It's Time for the Percolator?  



12.  How many people actually know what a percolator is? 



13.  Was anyone surprised by Tom and Katie's break up?   

14.  Then on the flip side did we really think Evelyn and Chad were going to get married? 

15.  But am I the only one counting down the time until they are like number 13?

16.  Is anyone else intrigued by the show Hollywood Exes?  
17.  Are the rest of my ATLiens as tired as I am of reality TV giving Hotlanta a bad name?

18.  Who wants to go see Magic Mike with me? 

19.  Is anyone else counting down to the new Batman movie

20.  As hot as it has been lately is anyone else certain that like me that they do not want to go to hell?  
21.  Does anyone else agree with Chris Rock's Fourth of July tweet?  

22.  Am I the only one who wished he would have kept this song at the radio edit?  
Geesh Trey....

Until we meet again,

- N

No comments:

Post a Comment