Friday, April 20, 2012

Because I Got High....

Seriously people....what in the world is going on with people?  I mean some of the stuff that people do boggles my mind.  Sometimes the only answer to some questions you hope is Because I Got High....So in honor of 420 day (in which I knew nothing about until today) I pose 22 questions that I really hope that some of the answers are because the person got high and not because they were in their right mind...


1. I know I'm an educator and editing papers is part of my job, but is anyone else embarrassed by Beyonce's letter to the first lady?  
Beyonce, I need you to choose which point of view you want to write your letter in (first person, second person, or third person) and stick with it throughout your writing. Getting out my red pen...
2.  How can you really be so distracted that you leave your grandchild in the trunk of a car?  

3. When will people realize shorts are NOT for everybody?
This is why I haven't worn shorts since 1999...
4. How can so much sex appeal come from one man? 
DAYUM!!!!


5.  What magic pill is Nia Long and Blair Underwood taking that keeps them from aging?

6.  Why is Clay Aiken on Celebrity Apprentice looking like
 Pig Pen?
7. Don't you wish you could tell people off like Julia Sugarbaker?

8. Don't you wish AT LEAST you had a request line where you can dedicate songs to people that will tell them off? (Coming up next on the request line (choose one)....Backstabbers, Why You Treat Me So Bad, You Wanna Be Starting Something, Get on My Level, Beat It....)

9.  Mystikal....Really? Domestic dispute?  I guess he listened to much to this song....

10.  Why would anyone still put a bra on the front of their car?
11.  Why is moving the absolute worst?

12.  Who in the heezy would put a feeding tube down their throat in order to lose weight?


13. During this school testing season I hope everyone realize that prayer is DEFINITELY back in school?

14. Can we bootleg love and sprinkle it on folks when start acting stank?

15.  How many people wake up every morning and go to a job they hate?
  
16. And if that is you how long are you going to do that?

17. If men had big breast would they still like them as much as they do?  

18.  Is Phaedra the only person on Real Housewives of Atlanta that is happy?

19. In our unbeweavable world does anyone besides me wear their own hair?

20.  Why in the world did the makers of this shirt think that any Big and Tall man needs to walk around with a Hey Kool-aid shirt?


21. How old is too old to still be trying to become a rapper?

22. Is anyone else baffled by prostitution?  I know several people who will give it up for free and you won't have to pay...IJS 

Until next week,

- N






No comments:

Post a Comment