Friday, March 30, 2012

Episode 2



Thanks for all the love I have received this past week about my blog.  It makes me super happy to see everyone enjoying my ramblings. So....on this week's episode of 20twoquestions....

1 .Bobby Brown, can you please go take a seat?  Preferably one out of a jail cell.

2. When will this constant food battle of good versus evil end in my life?

3. Wonder if men realize that  ?

4. Why do we treat the Bible like it's full of myths, legends, and tall tales instead of knowing that God still has the same power today?

5. When will the wearing of leggings either jump off a bridge, spontaneously combust, or just plain old GO AWAY? 


6. When will Phaedra Parks realize that nobody else cares to see her being so extra about her one year old child? - Have a seat madame (the seat right next to your client Bobby is available)

7. Why does Wendy Williams look like the blonde Muppet Janice that was in the band?

                               

8. When will people realize that relationships should be a power source and not a power drain?

9. Wonders will I get an Ipad before they make the 10th edition?

10. Why is it that the internet goes down when you need to use it really bad?

11. When will drivers realize that if cars are passing you on the right you need to get over a lane, or 2, or 3? UGGGH!!!!

12. Why are Air Jordans considered a hood badge of honor and respect?

13. Does anyone else love singing in the car as much as me?

14. Wonders how Lenny Kravitz matures like a fine wine and gets bettter looking with age?  DAYUM!!!!

15. Wonders will there ever be a show as funny as 
The Chapelle Show?

16. Wonders if anyone else ABSOLUTELY hearts the lyrics to Eric Benet's Real Love?

17. Am I the only one that puts my all into everyone else only to get 50-70% back in return if I'm lucky?

18. Wonders if people who say "I have a white/black/ Hispanic, etc... friend" realize they are racist.  Real friendships aren't identified by color.

19. Speaking of racist who is this "ninja" that is Zimmerman's "black friend"?  Go sit down, sir.

20.  Don't you think my new logo is the shiznit?  (Thanks Shawn)

21. Does anybody think that it is TERRIBLE idea to have a all black remake of Steel Magnolias?  

22.I wonder why I got over 300 hits in the first week of this blog (round of applause), but only had 1 person to follow it (*booooo, hisssss)*? SUBSCRIBE PEOPLE.  :)

Until next week,
- N

1 comment:

  1. Soror Roxie gave birth to one yummy yummy yummy son. Lenny is ridiculously sexy! =) Wendy Williams twin pic......hillarious!

    ReplyDelete