Saturday, March 24, 2012

22 Questions for the week end of March 23rd

  1. When did Toni Braxton become the most irrelevant Braxton?
  2. Why do people confuse Barack Obama with Black Jesus? 
  3. Wonders if everyone knew the functions of the 3 branches of government then they would understand the limitations of the president? 
  4. Why does being young, black, and suspicious equal death?
  5. And by the way, who resurrected Geraldo Rivera out of the talk show host cemetery so that he could pretend to have an opinion that anybody cared about on the case?
  6. When will people realize that the rest of us don't love your boo as much as you do? Keep your relationship statuses/tweets to a minimal.
  7. Why is new love fun, scary, and AWESOME all at the same time?
  8. How do exes know when you have something new on the horizon?
  9. Why am I contemplating adding another job just so I can afford to fill my gas tank?
  10. When did Pinterest become the new crack?
  11. What did we do before the internet?
  12. Are black people the only ones that see racism in America?
  13. Was anyone surprised by Whitney Houston's autopsy
  14. Ray J, do you really want us to believe you didn't know your boo was on crack (Oops, I forgot crack is whack- it's cheap) - I mean cocaine?
  15. Wonders if anyone else besides me refuses to switch over to Facebook's timeline format?
  16. When was the last time you knew someone who died of natural causes?
  17. Did anyone else think that Kim Kardashain getting pounded with flour was hilarious and well deserved?
  18. Really Tori?  Another child?
  19. Are people intrigued or disgusted that R. Kelly is putting out the next 22 chapters of Trapped in the Closet?
  20. Wonders when my car will stop being a snotty yellow green color from all this pollen?
  21. Why don't all jobs offer spring break?
  22. Will anyone read this next week?
   Until then,
  
   -N

5 comments:

  1. Soror I love it:) So........ are you my friend in my head? I have to say that some of these questions or thoughts had me nodding my head in agreement! I am ADD so I can't stomach those girls called The Braxton sistas! I have to stick with what I know, Private Practice, lol. I will channel switch if enough tweets come in, but I normally don't keep up with what channel the show comes on, lol. #2hmmmm! #3- Social Studies was and still remains to be my least favorite subject as a teacher! lol #4 has much changed? Guess I did learn something in History class! Geraldo- who? lol #6 oKaY! There are days when I WISH I could post some ish, but then I snap back into reality! lol #7 YEP! #8 when you find the answer let a sistah know! I am a Pinterest junky! I use it to destress, lol. Working with middle school kids will make you appreciate the smallest things! lol I often think about what life was like before the internet and cell phones! We actually communicated MORE, and spent MORE time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soror, awesome!!! We have so many of the same thoughts and questions! I am definitely stealing (ahem I mean borrowing) some of these one-liners!

    #5 - *in my Tamar Braxton voice* Geraldo Rivera needs to have SEVERAL seats!!! #thatisall
    #6 - Yessss!!! I don't like sounding like a hater, but pictures of you and your boo and I love you tweets every 5 minutes is hella annoying!!!
    #7 - This is exactly how I'm feeling at this moment scared to death but awesome!
    #9 - If we could just not mention gas for awhile please. #toosoon
    17# - I felt so bad for enjoying that, but I laughed at Kim K and found it hilarious! I think I have a hard time feeling bad for rich people in general. But the fact that she is literally a household name, with 0 talent of any kinds ruffles my feathers! At least I like her clothes though!
    18# - Tori also needs to have several seats!
    22# - I will definitely continue reading, so keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Soror. Keep up the good work... stop by and visit me at bibathediva.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABsolut3ly love it Soror Nikki! =) Very interested in seeing what next week's random questions/thoughts are.

    ReplyDelete