Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back to Life - Back to Reality

What's up people?  Miss me?  I took an unexpected, but definitely a needed break from hitting you up with my 20two questions. Since my last post many things have happened in the world.  For last few weeks I was captivated in the RNC and the DNC.  I visited sunny Tampa, celebrated birthdays, started Zumba, and walked in my first 5K in years.  *EXHAUSTED*  Since I had sooo much going on I decided to take some time away from the blog, but I sooooo missed sharing all my randomness.  So, hopefully no one has gone in complete withdrawals and can now get your 20two questions fix....

Miss You Much - Janet Jackson

1.  Did you miss having 20two questions?

2. Is anyone else waiting as anxiously as I am for the new season of Revenge?

3.  Is OWN becoming anyone else's favorite channel?

4. Is anyone else getting carpal tunnel from typing on a keyboard and/or texting? 
5. Don't you wish people would just squash conflict instead of escalating it?

6. Why is exercise not as much fun as eating golden Oreos? 

7.  Can I please wave my magic wand and get Jill's body? 

8.  Why do I buy such random things thanks to Groupon, Living Social, Halfoff Depot, and KgbDeals? 
9. On that same note, is there anything those websites won't sale?

  

11.  Why can a stripper make $10,000 a day during the Republican National Convention?

12.  How do drag queens get such flawless makeup? 
13.  When some people are talking to you do you sometimes  wish you had some of those fact checkers that the media uses in order to analyze conversations to see if they are telling the truth?

14.  Does this make anybody else giggle?  


15. I know BJ's, Walmart, and Costco are about selling things wholesale, but isn't selling caskets and urns going a little too far? 

16.  Do you like our new tshirts? 
17.  What do I need to do to get everyone involved in this video put in jail? 

18.  I have to know....did they already have the balloon or did someone go and buy it?  


19.  Do you believe in love at first sight?
20. Do I even know what I would do if this happened to me?

21.  Is anyone else been guilty of this? 


22.  Seriously,  what kind of name is Mitt?

No comments:

Post a Comment