Friday, May 25, 2012

What You Won't Do For Love

Everyone I  know either is looking for, seeking, falling in, falling out  or is in love.  Love is a helluva drug.  It can make you act and do some crazy things....Maybe you can relate  to 
What You Won't Do For Love....

My friends wonder what is wrong with me
Well I'm in a daze from your love, you see
I came back to let you know
Got a thing for you and I can't let go

Some people go around the world for love
But they may never find what they dream of
What you won't do, do for love
You've tried everything but you don't give up
In my world only you makes me do
For love what I would not do
- What You Won't Do For Love (sung by Bobby Caldwell)

1. Do you have someone who makes you do for love what you should not do? 



2. When will people stop blaming the other person and realize they are the common denominator in all their relationships? 



3. How in the world are you are going to ruin someone's life by lying about being kidnapped and raped

4. When will people realize that Facebook is not an outlet to exploit your relationship woes?

5.  Do people realize that even though you think your boo is talented the rest of us are giving both of you a blank stare?


6.  Have you ever fell asleep on the phone with your sweetie love? 


7. Has love ever took you through Changes? 


8. Am I alone but do you love watching a man doing manual labor cause you think it's super sexy?

In my head a man doing manual labor starts looking like him.
9.  If you told your friends the True Hollywood Story and The Behind the Music of your relationship would they lose all respect for you?  



10.  Aren't love notes the best? 










11.  Does J-Lo realize she's taking the phrase "stand by your man"  too far?

12.  Does true love really hurt?


13. Speaking of which, am I the only one that didn't know Terrence Howard believes that it does?


14.  Have you ever heard someone bragging so hard about how the opposite sex is so attracted to them that you want to start praying on their behalf to keep their soul from going to hell? 


15.  Have you ever loved somebody the way that Jesus loves you?

16. Have you ever been in crazy, stupid love?

17.  Is this even true any more?

18.  Why didn't I listen when Prince told me that the Beautiful Ones will hurt you every time? 


19.  Are a big butt and a smile really Poison? 

20.  Since I'm on a BBD kick,  sunny days everyone loves them, but really Can You Stand the Rain? 

21.  When will people realize that another person's heartbreak is not going to be your true love?

22.  I know they "like it when we call them Big Poppa" but why do men think we want to bring thoughts of our father into our "situation"? 

LYLAS,

- N




1 comment:

  1. Nikki, you never fail to crack me up and get me to think... I laughed from the first line.. (Rick James voice) : Love is a helluva drug...

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete